Thursday, March 12, 2009

mah-you-zik Intro-Duck-Shun

My thoughts on music is simple..

I want to hear everything I possibly can, and even if I don't like it I want to know it.

I truly do love music. Pop music especially.

The first album I ever bought myself was Backstreet Boys-'Millenium' when i was 9 or 10. I basically credit them for my love for music. They were the first band that I got into on my own, the first artist i believed in, and the reason i fell in love with pop music. I still listen to them everyday to be honest. There is something about still loving a band almost 9 years after fallling in love with them that is incomparable. Although 'Millenium' was the first album i bought, i believe that 'Black and Blue' was their greatest album. It has so much attitude and feeling in everysong. And here's the thing about the Backstreet Boys, they are one of the few artists that ive ever seen that still display such a love for what they do, and the fans that they have. Watch any Backstreet Boys live videos on youtube, they are so obviously in love with what they do and care so much for the people that got them where they are now. And that's impossible not to respect. They dont need to care about fans at this point, but they do.

-The reason i have created this blog is because i wanted an outlet to share my passion for music. I'm going to school to become a music journalist, i did my graduation project on songwriting, i go to shows and concerts, and i really want to share what i love with other people.

music is something i believe can change the world and save people's lives..and i want to be apart of that in someway..because there are songs that have saved my life and changed my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment