The Starting Line is one of my favorite bands of all time and I miss them dearly and wish theyd get back together.
The thing I love the most about The Starting Line is their ability to grow as band without alienating their fans. So many artists put out new albums and it ends up alienating the people that were fans of their previous album. The Starting Line were able to grow and evolve with every album flawlessly. They managed to keep themselves at the same level with their fans while still growing. They continued growing with out leaving "older" fans feeling isolated, and thats really hard to do.. kudos.
Favorite tsl songs by album
With Hopes Of Starting Over:
-Three's A Charm
-Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Say It Like You Mean It:
- The Best Of Me
-Hello Houston
-This Ride
-Saddest Girl Story
-Cheek To Cheek
Based On A True Story:
-Making Love To The Camera
-Suprise, Suprise
-Autography
-Bedroom Talk
-Stay Where I Can See You
-Ready
-The B-List
Direction:
-21
-Island
-Direction
-Something Left To Give
-Hurry
-Are You Alone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment