So I came up with this idea. Im not sure how original it is but but I like it. I started this blog to talk about music and then I thought about this. I want to get a bunch of people to create blogs just to talk about music. I understand that there are forums to talk about specific bands and there is usually a section to talk about "other bands", which is great but in this case I want peope to follow each others musicblogs. Talk and share your ideas about music. Review bands, shows,artists, albums. Share playlists, live videos, unsigned bands. I just want to create a community that is about the music and create an atmosphere where you can share the music you love with the world. So please try it out
If you're interested, create a free blog on this site and leave your url in the comments so I and others can start following you and you do the same.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment